February 27, 2014

Warm weather coming…I hope! 


Welcome to Kendall Plantation's blog, thank you for visiting and keeping up with me!

December-February has been AMAZING. I did enough begging and pleading for good weather on the weekends…and it worked! Weekdays were filled with yucky freezing weather and all the nasty rain to go with it…but by Friday, the weather always seemed to clear up and be perfect. I have always said winter brides get the best sunsets, and it is so true. The pink and orange fire sky displayed itself flawlessly. (pictures below)
Now that we are wrapping up winter (I hope) March kicks of this weekend with many promising floral blooms. Roses are sprouting, wildflowers are popping up already, and the trees are turning a gorgeous lime green. We are currently going through some major upgrades in the brides suite, and our website. I can't wait to share with you all the new things to come…it's pretty cool.

For those of you who made it to our open house, you know how amazing it was. For those of you who didn't come I have added pictures below to show you how super cool it was. Most of our favorite vendors came out to share all their services, and we even had some new ones come out. We had just about 150 people at the open house (WOWZERS) and I couldn't have asked for better weather.

Don't forget to use me as much as you can for any questions or concerns you have. I have 300 weddings under my belt and I am happy to help you any way I can :)  Use me!

As always, I am happy to provide my vendors list to help you choose the right vendors for your wedding, we did our homework so you don't have to!

Have a great weekend, looking forward to the spring!

-Kristin










About Me

My photo
Boerne, Texas, United States
Kendall Plantation is an elegant wedding venue located in between Boerne and San Antonio. Slated for completion this September we are excited to host weddings and other events! Kendall Plantation will be completed with floor to ceiling windows with monumental French doors on all sides of the building. The open feeling through the ballroom will create an elegant romantic feel for any event. Wood floors will complement the beautiful cascading chandeliers and wall sconces carefully chosen to warm the room with elegance and charm. The 13 foot wrap around porches allow for a lovely cocktail hour or some Hill Country R&R. Kendall Plantation stays true to Southern Plantation homes with its black shutters, wrap around porches, a lighted copula on top, and giant white columns all the way around. Surrounding views include century old oak trees, rolling hill tops and magnificent sunsets behind the hill.